Distance Sales Agreement
Title: MUSTAFA SELÇUK SILK - BAKIRKÖŞ
(Referred to as "SELLER" in this contract.)
Address: Beyazıt Mah. Cevahir Bedesteni Sok. 75 Fatih Istanbul
Phone:0212 511 21 77
(Referred to as "BUYER" in this contract.)
- The subject of this contract is the sale of the product, which the BUYER has ordered electronically from the website of the SELLER, www.mselcukipek.com, which has the qualifications mentioned in the contract and whose sale price is specified in the contract, and It is the determination of the rights and obligations of the parties regarding the delivery.
- The BUYER, before deciding to place an order from www.mselcukipek.com and conclude this contract, through the "PRIOR INFORMATION FORM" on this site, the SELLER's trade name, full address and DECLARES THAT HE HAS KNOWLEDGE OF ALL PRELIMINARY INFORMATION on contact information, basic features of the product subject to sale, sales price including all taxes and payment method, delivery method and time, delivery costs, terms of using the right of withdrawal, and CONFIRMING THESE PRELIMINARY INFORMATION IN ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENT. AND AGREED.
- CONTRACT PRODUCT, PRODUCT PRICE AND PAYMENT METHOD
The type and type, quantity, brand/model, color, sales price and delivery information of the product subject to the contract are listed below and this information will also be written on the invoice, which is considered an integral part of the contract.
Name of product:
Quantity of product:
Weight of the Product:
Price of the product including VAT:
Recipient's name/Title on Invoice:
- DELIVERY INFORMATION
To be delivered:
Delivery transportation fee:
- The BUYER's order is processed not on the date the order is made, but on the date the product price is entered into the SELLER's accounts, provided that the Preliminary Information Form has been confirmed electronically and this contract has been signed. If for any reason the price of the product is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the SELLER is deemed to be free from the obligation to deliver the product and the BUYER is obliged to pay the transportation cost.
- The contract product ordered by the BUYER from the website must be agreed according to the stock status, not exceeding 30 days for each product ordered, depending on the distance from the delivery address declared by the BUYER. It is delivered by hand via the cargo company to the BUYER at the delivery address written above or to the person specified by the BUYER in the order.
- Due to the fact that the cargo company could not deliver the product on time and/or not deliver at all due to all kinds of problems, the BUYER is not at the address at the time of delivery, or if the products are to be delivered to someone other than the BUYER, the person to be delivered The SELLER cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery due to his/her refusal to accept the delivery.
- The BUYER shall inspect the product subject to the contract before receiving it, if there are any dents, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective product from the cargo company. The product received by the BUYER without a record from the Cargo company will be deemed to be undamaged and intact.
- From mselcukipek.com. Persons under the age of 18 cannot shop. By confirming this contract electronically, the consumer confirms that he is over 18 years old.
- This website sells products to consumers at advantageous prices. The SELLER has the right to cancel the wholesale transactions made for commercial and professional purposes that exceed the consumer's needs.
- The SELLER is obliged to deliver the product subject to the contract in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, intact and completely, together with the warranty documents and user manuals. The warranty period of the product is as long as the period determined by the relevant brand. Inspection procedures regarding the expired product are rejected by the brands. Due to the fact that the products offered on the www.mselcukipek.com website are handmade and the ring sizes ordered are different, weight, length, width, etc. There may be a difference of ± 10% in its properties after production.
- In case the BUYER wishes to pay via bank, the price of the product ordered within 3 days from the order is paid to the SELLER's account and the payment has been made email@example.com< The site operator should be notified via t17> e-mail address. Otherwise, the BUYER's order will be cancelled. In case the BUYER is shopping with a credit card and in installments, the installment form chosen from the website is valid. In installment transactions, the relevant provisions of the contract signed between the BUYER and the cardholder bank are valid.
- In the event that the BUYER defaults on transactions made with a credit card, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement signed by the bank with him and will be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER agrees to pay the SELLER's loss and damage due to the delayed performance of the debt.
- In case the relevant bank or financial institution fails to pay the price of the product to the SELLER, due to the payment by credit card and the unfair or illegal use of the credit card by unauthorized persons after the delivery of the product, the BUYER shall reject the product at 3 must return it to the SELLER within one day. In this case, the shipping costs belong to the BUYER.
- The product offered for sale via the website may not always be in stock. will inform the BUYER of the situation via e-mail or telephone within 3 days from the date of commencement. The BUYER may use one of the rights to cancel the order or delay the delivery time until the blocking situation disappears. If the BUYER cancels the order, the product price paid with all kinds of documents is returned to the BUYER within 10 (ten) days. For orders made with a credit card, the product price will be refunded to the credit card. The BUYER accepts that the reflection of this amount on the BUYER's account is a Bank transaction, and the SELLER cannot be held responsible in this regard.
- The SELLER may supply and deliver a different product with equal quality and price, by informing the BUYER and by obtaining its explicit approval, before the expiration of the performance obligation in the contract.
- In case the product purchased by the BUYER through the website fails within the warranty period, the necessary repair will be made by the authorized service when it is sent together with the product invoice. Defect examination procedures will be made by the brand defect examination units of the purchased product. Fault investigation processes take at least 21 working days and may take up to 30 working days depending on the intensity of the fault investigation unit. When the decision made by the defect investigation units is delivered to the SELLER, the SELLER will contact the BUYER and in case the product is deemed to be defective, the BUYER will choose the same product or another product with the defective product. If there is a price difference between the product selected by the BUYER and the defective product, the SELLER will not refund the difference in cheap products, but if a more expensive product is selected, the price difference will be requested from the BUYER. Fault inspection procedures are not performed on the product sent by the BUYER without an invoice.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The BUYER can use the right of withdrawal without giving any reason and without paying any penalty within 14 days from the delivery of the product subject to the contract to himself or the person/organization at the address indicated. Withdrawal notice can be notified to the SELLER within the withdrawal period via e-mail or the permanent data storage that is reported on the website. If the BUYER is given the opportunity to notify the right of withdrawal via the website, the SELLER must immediately notify the BUYER of the confirmation that the withdrawal request has been received.
- In case the right of withdrawal is exercised; The BUYER has to send the product, product invoice and cargo delivery report to the SELLER within ten days from the date of the notification regarding the use of his right of withdrawal. The product to be returned must be unused, it, its packaging and box must not be damaged, the label and the protection tapes on it must not be removed, and it must be of a quality that can be offered for reuse by the SELLER. If the BUYER uses the product in accordance with its operation, technical specifications and instructions for use within the withdrawal period, it will not be liable for any changes or deterioration.
- When the product, whose right of withdrawal is used, arrives at the SELLER, after the examination to be made, if it is determined that the product has been returned in accordance with the terms of the contract, the product price will be returned to the BUYER within 10 (ten) days. If the original invoice is not sent, the BUYER VAT and other legal obligations, if any, cannot be refunded. The SELLER cannot be held responsible for the problems on the bank's part in the return of the product price. If the BUYER has purchased the product with a credit card and in installments, the refund of the product price to the BUYER by the bank takes place in line with the BUYER's agreement with the bank.
- The delivery cost of the product for which the right of withdrawal is used will be borne by the BUYER, and the SELLER has no obligation to receive the product sent with a counter payment. Also; The SELLER will not be responsible for the products not sent with the contracted cargo company, and the BUYER will be obliged to cover the damage incurred by the SELLER due to this. If the product is not returned as described in the contract and with the relevant documents, the SELLER will not accept the product and will send it back to the BUYER with a counter payment.
- The return of disposable products, products that are produced in accordance with the special requests and demands of the BUYER or that have been personalized by making changes or additions, are not accepted. Therefore, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in such products.
REPORT OF COMPLAINT
- The BUYER can submit his/her complaints regarding the order, the product subject to the order and/or the contract to the SELLER via the above mentioned contact information. Complaint applications submitted will be recorded, evaluated by the authorized units and tried to be resolved, and a response will be provided as soon as possible. In addition, the BUYER submits its applications regarding complaints and objections to the T.C. Within the monetary limits determined by the Ministry of Customs and Trade in December every year, consumer problems in the place of residence or where he/she purchases goods or services can apply to the arbitral tribunal or the consumer court. Where there is no Consumer Court, the Civil Court of First Instance is authorized.
- States of war, natural disasters, strikes, lockouts, changes in legislation that prevent the parties from fulfilling their obligations under the contract, partially or completely, will be considered as force majeure. The party exposed to force majeure will immediately inform the other party in writing and will not be held responsible for not fulfilling its obligations under the contract as long as the force majeure continues. If the force majeure continues for more than 30 days, each party has the right to terminate the contract.
NOTICE AND NOTIFICATION ADDRESS
- Any notification to be made to the BUYER regarding this contract shall be made to the BUYER's e-mail address written in the contract. E-mails from addresses other than the BUYER's e-mail address written in this contract are not taken into account by the SELLER.
- STATE OF ACCEPTANCE
The BUYER is informed by the SELLER about the full address, trade name and contact information of the SELLER, the features of the product ordered, the sales price, the payment method, the delivery method of the products, the delivery costs and who will cover it, the right of withdrawal, the return and exchange conditions, By approving the contract, he accepts and confirms that he is under the obligation to pay the price of the products he ordered in writing in the contract